High-Quality Products for Your Health
We recommend only high-quality prescription strength supplements.
Links to websites for recommended supplements/genetic testing/books:
1) To order Dr. Laurie Marti's "Haute Medicine" book:
Haute Medicine digital (Kindle) or paperback versions from Amazon:
To order paperback copies of Haute Medicine direct from the Publisher Outskirts Press:
2) NUTRITION GENOME Genetic Report (Tests for MTHFR and several other enzymes that affect Nutrition, Exercise, Detoxification, Methylation, Neurotransmitters, and DNA protection/repair. Comes with recommedations on diet, supplements, recommended further testing, and exercise.
Nutrition Genetic Testing Kit + Report Bundle: $299:
INSTRUCTIONS TO ORDER THE TESTS BELOW:
SEND AN EMAIL TO DR. MARTI VIA THE CONTACT FORM ON THE HOME PAGE WITH A REQUEST FOR TEST KITS. AN INVOICE WILL BE EMAILED WITHIN 48 HOURS AND ONCE PAYMENT COMPLETED, TEST KIT WILL BE ORDERED AND SHIPPED. THE SHIPPING IS FREE. EXPECT A 2 WEEK SHIPPING TIME, UNLESS EXPIDITED SHIPPING DESIRED FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE. PLEASE INDICATE IF YOU WANT OVERNIGHT OR 2 DAY EXPIDITED SHIPPING. TEST RESULTS ARE USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 2-4 WEEKS, DEPENDING ON THE TEST. GENETIC TESTING MAY TAKE A LITTLE LONGER. FOR BLOOD TESTS, DR. MARTI WILL SEND INFORMATION ON WHERE TO GO FOR A BLOOD DRAW. ALL OTHER TESTS CAN BE COMPLETED AT HOME.
3) GREAT PLAINS LAB TESTING
2. MYCOTOXINS, single AM urine. $299. Tests for toxins produced by many types of pathogenic molds.
6. PHOSPHOLIPASE A2 (PLAC2), Single AM urine. $149. A test for chronic inflammation, an underlying cause of many chronic conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis, cardiovascular disease, rheumatoid arthritis, gastrointestinal disorders, allergies, and neuropsychological disorders. Info
7. KRYPTOPYRROLE, single AM urine. $229. Tests for substance that causes depletions in Vitamin B6, Zinc and neurotransmitters, that may contribute to mood dysfunction.
8. GLUTEN-CASEIN PEPTIDES, urine. $170. Tests for sensitivities to gluten/dairy and inability to digest proteins.
DRIED BLOOD SPOT (Finger prick blood sample) TESTING:
SERUM (STANDARD BLOOD TEST):
2. DOPAMINE BETA HYDROXYLASE. $179. Enzyme that helps synthesize Dopamine. May affect production of dopamine and may cause POTS syndrome (low blood pressure). Info
3. STREPTOCOCCUS ANTIBODIES. $120. For assessment of those with chronic strep, tic disorders, Tourette's, hyperactivity (often with childhood onset), ADHD, neurological/movement disorders Test Info Sample Report
4. IRON/TOTAL IRON BINDING CAPACITY. $179. Assessment of overall iron levels, both insufficient leading to anemia/fatigue or excess, that can lead to many chronic inflammatory and health issues. Test Info Sample Report
4) GENOVA LAB TESTING:
1. ADRENOCORTEX WITH CAR (CORTISOL AWAKENING RESPONSE) $209. Good for assessing overall adrenal function, stress tolerance, and resiliancy. The CAR test reflects a person's ability to cope with anticipated challenges and their perception of control around chronic stress. Can reflect healthy neuroplasticity. Good to test if have BDNF mutation. Test Info Sample Report
3. NEOPTERIN/BIOPTERIN $235. AM sample. Biopterin (BH4) is an essential cofactor in the synthesis of neurotransmitters and helps generate Nitric Oxide. Neopterin is a marker of inflammation and immune response. Info Sample Report
SERUM (BLOOD) TESTING:
3. FULL ALLERGY PROFILE. $449. Includes 7 panels: IgE and IgG foods, IgG Vegetarian foods, spices, herbs, inhalants, molds, and celiac. $449. Sample Report
4. VITAMIN K ASSAY. $219. Important for those with family/personal history of cardiovascular disease, at high risk of bone loss, on restricted diets, on certain medications, those on long-term antibiotics as healthy gut bacteria produce vitamin K. Test Info Sample Report
1. SIBO 3 HOUR. $229. Gastrointestinal disorders, such as bloating, constipation, diarrhea, pain, poor nutritional absorption. Commonly occurs in those with thyroid disorders, poor immunity, and GI bacterial dysbiosis. Test Info Sample
5) DIAGNOSTIC SOLUTIONS LAB
1. GI MAP. Functional/comprehensive Stool analysis. $359. More Comprehensive than the Great Plains stool analysis and adds additional testing on C. difficile toxin, viruses, and H. pylori as well as digestive enzymes, inflammation, and immunity. Sample Report
6) SPECTRACELL LABORATORY:
SERUM (BLOOD DRAW):
1. TELOMERE (DNA resiliancy/Cell Aging) (1 tube): $200.
2. MICRONUTRIENTS (Measures several essential nutrients INSIDE the cells) (2 tubes): $340. Sample Report
1) DOCTOR'S SUPPLEMENT WEBSTORE. Professional Supplement Product Lines, including Neuroscience, Allergy Research Group, Douglas laboratories, Research Nutritionals, Integrative Therapeutics, Thorne, and others....Visit the online supplement store link below.
Registration Code: LM165
Discount code: HCPC165_5%Off
2) RESEARCHED NUTRITIONALS (RN) Supplements. Specialty supplements for mold treatment, detoxification, mitochondrial support, histamine support, immune support.
Register and use doctor code: MRTMD